Bulletproof Resins Universal Pigments are designed to tint solvent-borne polyvinyl chloride polyurethane, epoxide, organic-silicon, pentaerythrivol-modified phthalic resin, nitrocellulose and other systems.
Available in a variety of colors.
- Before using, ensure the liquid pigment is thoroughly mixed
- Test the pigment and the tinted material for compatibility
and check tor physical and chemical changes in the tinted
material. Before the compatibility check, hold the tinted
material for 48 hours under material processing temperature
- For the product to be evenly tinted, mix the necessary
amount of liquid pigment with some material. Add
resultant mixture to the remaining material, and mix it al
together thoroughly until the mass becomes consistent in
terms or color. IMPORTANT! Two-component systems require
adding the pigment to the primary material.
- The recommended amount of liquid pigment is up to 6% of
the total weight of the material (base + hardener).
- The appearance and shade of the tinted material depenc
on the material itselt and the application method. lhese
features reach the final form only after the tinted materia
becomes completely hard.